Contracts of Employment
Having a statement of particulars or ‘contract’ of employment in place is a legal requirement for all employers.
Here at SCHR we can draft brand new documents for you if you don’t have any in place or we can review any existing terms you have in place.
Our documents are peer reviewed by an employment lawyer, so you can be assured they are fully compliant.
We can also support you with the following:
- Populating individual contracts to save you the time
- Drafting supporting letters and documents
- Attending meetings with you to introduce new contracts to your team
- Answering questions from your team about new contracts/changes
- Drafting offer letters and supporting with job offers