GET YOUR HR FUNCTION GDPR COMPLIANT
Unless you have been living under a rock for the past 6 months, the GDPR won’t be something new to you. However, we are hearing from so many HR professionals and business owners alike that there is no simple tool or guidance on what exactly needs to be done in order to get your HR data up to GDPR compliance. So here are our six top tips to help, you can also click on the button below to download a simple infographic to share:
- Audit your HR data
- Understand what data you may lawfully process
- Create an HR data register, including documenting your basis for processing the data
- Draft and issue privacy notices to employees
- Review and update your employment policies and contracts
- Think about getting a cloud based HR system if you don’t already have one
Don’t have the time to do this?
You can outsource the whole project to our team here at South Coast HR to complete for you, or purchase the documents to allow you to do it yourself. Get in touch for a no obligation quote.